Friday, December 27, 2013

Dose anybody really read blog’s??


I hope you all had a great holiday break

Well I have asked myself this question many times. And the answer is yes, there are people who read blobs. I guess the question should be does anyone act on the information that contained in blogs.

I will be honest. I have had a couple of comments but no real market inquiries at this point. Yet I have not been blogging consistently in a long time I have been on and off of the blog world over the past 8 years.

What I do know is that there are people viewing my posts and when the view the post they are gathering information and hopefully will think of me when they have a need for a Real estate agent in Austin, Texas.  

My whole goal is to provide a place where a relocation consumer can find out the facts and get honest opinions about moving to the Austin area. Having made the transition myself 15 years ago I feel I can help newcomers navigate some of the areas unique qualities and given my exposure and experience in relocation services can assist them in finding the right broker to sell their existing property if required.

 So if you are thinking about a move to the Austin, Texas area ( or have a relative of friend moving) and you want an expert and experienced agent to help you understand your community choices, locale housing customs, traffic patterns, and property tax values. Then give me a call. Mobile 512-922-4922

I will be glad to visit with you, Set up appointment to meet with you and take you on a comprehensive area tour highlighting some of the living communities within an easy drive of your intended area of focus.

I wish you all a healthy, successful 2014 and look forward to receiving your comments/inquiries.

Regards

Bob Kenney, Realtor

VP Turnquist Partners Realtors

Email:  rkenney51@gmail.com

No comments: